CP2A is Client Profitability and Analytics Management and Control application which is primary source of information in Wealth Management(WM) for financial KPIs such as ‘Asset under management, Net new cash flow and several other indicator which are needed for various business functions for day to day basis.
This position is in IT. The Project manager / Business Analyst / main objectives are:
- Be end to end responsible for the Projects, Evolutions and Support of the application
- Work with CP2A development team and interface team on day to day basis to drive deliverables
- Perform functional impact analysis and Support Users.
- Manage User backlog
- Release planning
- Budget and Capacity planning
- Analyze requirement, impact of change and performance estimation
- Coordinate with WMIS teams like Security, S & A, Devops teams
- Execute Project governance tasks and processes from Project Initiation to Go-live.
The Candidate will be on-boarded to drives
- New Evolution projects
- Aix to Linux migration project
- User backlog management
- Perform project planning, define milestones, coordinate with teams in estimations and ensure delivery of projects is aligned with estimation.
- Conduct workshops and meetings with Finance users to identify the requirements.
- Collaborate with the team of multiple divisions to drive the project to completion.
- Review Functional Specifications and provide necessary inputs to BA
- Able to challenge the AS-IS situation and propose solutions.
- Participate to the full development lifecycle primarily in requirement gathering design, solution design, construction, SIT, UAT, release and implementation support.
- Responsible for managing & reporting functional risks.
- Get a validation from stakeholders after the UAT
- Assist Program manager/Squad Lead on Governance topics.
- Responsible for project team’s coordination (regular follow up meetings) and communication with Sponsors (SteerCo preparation & presentation).
- Be the Single Point of Contact to Finance users as the delivery manager for CP2A
- Provide L3 Support
- Should have worked as Project Manager and/or Business analyst at least for 7-10 years.
- Hands on experience in the following areas are anticipated (or a mix) in implementations:
- Finance process and reporting’s
- Management accounting
- Core banking solutions data flows
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with Financial Services.
- Good knowledge and working capability of product life cycle
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of the information flow and various business functions in a financial services/bank.
- Should have knowledge on Accounting /finance system implementation lifecycle.
- Experience working throughout the entire IT project life cycle; including analyzing and documenting requirements, workshops, testing and stakeholder management throughout.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Able to conduct the workshops with business teams and challenging the requirements
- Collaborate with teams and work with groups effectively spread across various regions
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Background from Business analyst and transitioned to PM would be value added.
- PMP certified / Scrum certification would be advantageous