- 150000- 200000
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 21 sept. 17
Our client is a leading Global Bank looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead an implementation of a new Payroll Management system and processes across a Global landscape.
Successful candidates will be experienced in the delivery of payroll change projects previously and ideally have experience of working with Peoplesoft and/or ADP systems. The overall aim of this project is to deliver a Payroll Systems Upgrade and Outsourcig project.
You will also be a strong Project Manager at core with the ability to demonstrate the following skills:
- Delivering high quality levels of Project Planning, organisation and management
- Ability to support and manage junior members of the Project team
- Manage and develop relationships with Senior Global Stakeholders
- Present with at least 8-10 years Project Management experience
- Supporting significant Changes across a Global landscape, you will have the ability to successfully manage and mitigate business impacts
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing function, relatively new in it’s current structure, supporting the overall Change and Transformation for the Global HR Change and Adoption team.
Please note that candidates must be open to a contract role, this will likely be a minimum term of 12 months Fixed Term.