Project Manager (Cash Management)
This role is to manage Cash Management IT projects (Site initiatives with Regional application/IT impact as well as Regional application releases). This role is essential a leadership role to manage the various components (TBA, Operations, IT, TCOE, Compliance, IT Security, Stakeholders, etc) that forms the project team/scope and timely reporting (progress status and mandays/financials) and escalations to Management is essential to flag critical dependencies, risks and issues for an executive decision that will align the delivery plan back on track. The responsibilities:
- Deliver IT projects/releases within the agreed budget and schedule without compromising quality.
- Be knowledgeable functionally and drive projects from initiation to post implementation support following SDLC/Agile and QMS methodologies. Enforce the Bank's project management policies and procedures.
- Set expectation and project governance at kick off and monitor adherence/compliance throughout the project phases.
- Lead the (Core and Extended) Teams together and collaborate closely to deliver the project/release. Ensure delivery plans, objectives and targets are aligned clearly with the teams and stakeholders.
Collate progress statuses to track/align reality with delivery plan and publish the reports to stakeholders.
- Manage project Dependencies, Risks and Issues with the project teams to overcome challenges or propose mitigation plans if require escalations to Management for decisions.
- Chair Steercos to provide communication and status reporting to stakeholders and senior management.
- Proactive in providing solutions to project issues/risks
- Manage change requests and demands that may impact approved delivery plans.
- Vendor management (where applicable).
- Project Cards
- Tracking of Actuals
- Risk Monitoring and mitigation
- Minimum 10 years of experience in working in IT projects and managing projects
- Good and proven fundamental knowledge of Project Management and Risk Management are essential and required for this role.
- Good inter-personal skillsets & communications
- Proven record to setup strong project governance in large and complex projects/programs
- PMP certification/CSM is advantageous but not mandatory; proven track records in managing large sized project teams and deliverables.
- Have experience in project budgeting/financial planning and tracking
- Experienced in running Agile methodologies project
- Experienced in Cash Management IT or possess Cash Management domain knowledge would be a plus.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 523916
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/xtAmW6/project-manager-cash-management-itcommunications-singapore-049315-singapore-14502177 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544