Project Manager Sales & Capabilities Development
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 11 déc. 17
Are you passionate in supporting others to embark on a successful career? Do you like to facilitate learning and groom talents? We are looking for a professional who can support us in developing our talents, together with the business and partners in Human Resources. You'll:
– provide strategic advice , on the design, and deliver some of our design and delivery for talent pipeline development programs for upcoming talent
– deliver learning and onboarding programs to new Client Advisors and other client facing staff to ensure smooth transition into the firm
– build learning and talent culture with the business and engage line managers in the learning and coaching for junior talent
– build networks and connections across our organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be embedded in the Chief of Staff team for Wealth Management in Singapore and report functionally to the Head of APAC Wealth Management HR. The connectivity to business and Human Resources will enable you to drive these skill and talent building initiatives successfully. Growing our employees in their careers is a key priority for us, so we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
Your experience and skills
– several years of experience in a role like this (and you loved it)
– experience in learning and talent development
– worked in financial services, preferably in Wealth Management
– a background of delivering innovative and business-focused solutions
– able to work independently with limited resources
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– proactive, forward thinking, able to anticipate problems and present solutions
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
– fluent in English and if possible Mandarin
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.