Project Manager, Trading Applications – 12 month renewable contract - Singapore
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , Numéro de Licence EA : .10C4544
- 06 juil. 18 2018-07-06
The PM role sits within the metal trading business of the organization, and as such takes the responsibility for successful delivery of trading application projects.
The PM will work closely with the project leadership team to drive a realistic and executable delivery approach. The PM will:
- Take responsibility for the overall delivery against the agreed statement of work as part of a project leadership team for the successful delivery of projects to time, revenue and cost projections.
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary professionals in a project structure in the discovery workshop, design, configuration, testing, and production support of the trading
- Provide overall project management of all resources assigned to project during the course of the assignment, with architects as escalation points.
- Serve as a primary project principal point of contact for project status, solution quality, scope control, issues, risks, billing, personnel management, and the solution.
- Manage project change control in conjunction with the project leadership team
- Actively engage project stakeholders with the other project leadership members and manage stakeholder expectations regarding the delivery of the trading solution.
- Actively coordinate the participation of end users to ensure adoption success.
- Coordinate and attend project and steering committee meetings
- BA/BS preferably in engineering, business, MIS, or computer science
- 10 years minimum Program/Project management experience with managing projects/programs with budget of $5-15 million spend.
- Preferred applications: Openlink, EKA, Sapient CMRS in relevant industries (Commodities, Oil & Gas, Banking)
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Strategic thinking/problem solving
- Proven team leadership/coaching/mentoring
- Comfortable with ambiguity, active inquiry skills
- Relationship building at all levels and cross-function/platform
- Manage the project organization or supervise a team in a global or virtual environment
- Negotiation, facilitation, stakeholder management
- Vendor management
- Cost/quality/schedule controls
- In-depth knowledge of Project Management methodology, PM tools and processes
- PMP Certification
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454