Project / Porgramme Director - Cyber Security
- 220,000 - 320,000 base plus bonus
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- T+O+M , Numéro de Licence EA : R1105397
- 15 août 18 2018-08-15
My client, a leading international financial institution with offices in Singapore are looking for a Project / Programme Director to drive new cyber security agendas across the bank.
The successful candidates will have solid experience of Transactional Banking, Wholesale Banking, Commercial Banking or Retail Banking..
- Drive the implementation of cyber agenda including identifying and remediating key risks
- To help co-ordinate and execute Business Strategy for Cyber including contingency and recovery planning
- To drive aspects of the change agenda required to execute business strategy. This may include ongoing initiatives, or new projects.
- To provide leadership on management, operational delivery and control, and governance over the business.
- Deliver critical analyses and recommendations to support decision making for senior management and governance committees
- Work with the Business Heads to highlight and resolve trade-offs between competing business investments and agendas.
- Drive a specific strategic cyber agenda for the Support functions, ensuring that it has a forward-looking view.
- Improve communication across business, function and geography by ensuring key messages and initiatives are clear and impact is understood.
- Prepare papers or provide updates as requested by senior management or governance committees.
- More than 10 years’ relevant experience
- Expert Project, Programme, and Portfolio management skills
- IT expert across design, development, testing and implementation
- Project and Program Management experience in large complex organizations
- Project or Program Management qualifications (PMP Beneficial)
- Agile qualifications (SCM, Product Owner)
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science discipline
- Experience leading large organisations with teams that are geographically dispersed and with virtual teams in a complex, matrix organisation
- Experience developing or implementing large scale programs, rolling out standards
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with ability to adjust communication styles depending on type of target audience
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders including senior management – CIOs, COOs, senior business staff, project managers, test managers, testing staff
This represents a fantastic opportunity to further your change management skills, managing a global agenda focusing on Cyber Security and Risk
If you have the relevant experience & would like to explore this role, please send your CV in word format via the apply link