QA Automation Test Analyst (Open to looking at Fresh graduates)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Securities
- 12 oct. 17 2017-10-12
The Test Centre of Excellence is a group focused on providing QA expertise for large projects and programs within TD Securities Technology Solutions.
The TCoE group is structured is to leverage the follow the sun model, implement standardized QA process across projects, a maturity model and test automation.
As a QA Automation Analyst, you will play a key role in both the key QA specific deliverables throughout a project's lifecycle as well as contribute towards the automation tooling initiative to support accelerated test execution. You will be required to provide research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance and / or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project as assigned. You will report to, and take direction from, the QA Manager. You will interact with business stakeholders, business analyst teams, development teams, and senior management.
• Contribute to and maintain team’s automation tool set.
• Create and / or maintain automated test data sets as well as validate test environments.
• Organize and prioritize team's needs within given automation toolset to ensure execution is as effective as possible.
• Take an active role in all testing phases, receiving direction from the QA Manager and offering advice to the QA Manager when needed.
• Create test plans, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents.
• Contribute to and maintain team’s internal knowledge base.
• Work with JIRA for automation deliverables, test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions.
• Participate in defect triage.
• Report automation, testing progress and defect metrics to the QA Manager.
• Review and provide feedback on high-level automation requirements, business requirements, and testing documents.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 1-3 years of prior experience as a QA Automation Analyst or having a development background (Open to looking at Fresh graduates with Java development background)
• Proven ability to learn new technical and domain knowledge quickly
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Demonstrate passion for team and self-improvement
• Outgoing and self-motivated
• Experience in Behavior Driven Development, ATDD approach
• Experience in automation using JAVA
• Experience with ANT, Selenium Webdriver and UFT/QTP is preferred.
• Experience in writing SQL (data retrieval/update/inserts) on DB2 / Oracle / MS SQL Server
• Experience in using source code control systems GIT / Subversion
• Experience in implementing continuous integration. Experience with Jenkins or TeamCity preferred
• Experience in working with Atlassian JIRA.
• Experience in working in an Agile environment.
• Knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
• Knowledge of financial securities
• A candidate with a post graduate/graduate degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred.