We have a number of clients looking for Quant developers at the moment.
1. One of which is a global quantitative and systematic investment manager, operating in all liquid asset classes across the world.
They are a technology and data driven group implementing a scientific approach to investing.
2. A stealth start up that has had multi-asset systematic trading coverage, which has recently expanded into crypto and are growing in assets despite the current market due to their track record.
* Your core objective is to design and develop high-quality systematic trading tools
* A role with a potential to be involved in high-profile well-established trading applications as well as greenfield projects
* Working closely with traders and quants to develop, support and monitor every aspect of the systems Your present skillset
* 5 years' professional experience in object-oriented development
* Excellent coding skills in C#/C++/Java is essential
* High standards in code quality and development practices
* Experience in a front-office desk-aligned role highly desirable
* Good knowledge of Equities and Futures asset classes highly desirable
* Python experience and Database/SQL knowledge an asset
* Excellent communication skills essential