REGULATORY COMPLIANCE OFFICER – BANKING – SINGAPORE
- $100000 + Competitive
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 sept. 17
An aggressively growing Asian bank is looking to strengthen its Compliance team by adding a detail- and growth-oriented Regulatory Compliance Officer to its ranks.
- Advise relevant stakeholders on local regulatory requirements, updates, and impacts thereof on the business
- Engineer, implement and review compliancerelated policies and best practices to meet regulatory requirements
- Conduct compliance testing and review where appropriate
- Assist in preparation of information for regulatory reporting
You are required to have:-
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Compliance within the Financial Services industry, preferably with a focus on regulatory compliance
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in China
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Vicky Wee Bao Ling, Reg No: R1762328). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057