Real Estate Investment Associate/Manager, Singapore Based
- 120-180K + bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
Our client is a reputable multi billion dollar multi-strategy Asian fund house with investment portfolio globally. Due to business expansion plan in Asia, the team is currently looking for a high-caliber commercial real estate analysis/investment professional with minimally 4 - 5 years of relevant experience in Singapore to join its Asia real estate investment team in Singapore.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in all stages of the transactions process, supporting the senior members of the team on the origination and execution of both direct investments and fund investments in the real estate sector across mainly Southeast Asia, India, China and Australia.
- Conduct due diligence, market research, build & modify financial models and valuations for potential real estate investment opportunities
- Be involved in the portfolio monitoring and management process
- With 5 - 7 years of relevant investments/acquisition experience in Commercial Real Estate sector in Asia.
- Excellent financial modelling and valuation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent & innovative thinking & entrepreneurship
This would be an excellent opportunity for young investment professionals in Singapore to join a growing platform in Asia and take up more responsibilities in a lean and highly indepedent regional team.
Interested candidate please do not hesitate to reach out to yejing.lee(a)cornerstoneglobalpartners.com with your profile in word format for a confidential initial discussion.
We regret to inform that only applicants with relevant experience will be informed.
Li Yejing |EA No. 16S8311|Resitration No. R1660786