Our client is one of the major players in the high-frequency trading field looking for 2-3 seasoned instrument and reference data specialists to join them to manage data operations, improve quality, integrity and reliability of the firm's critical data, and drive strategic projects.
- Run day to day data management operations and processing, ensuring data quality, with a focus on instrument master data, corporate actions, pricing and entity master data, EOD pricing data etc.
- Liaise closely with front and middle office business stakeholders on data services
- Produce operational reports for team and management reviews on a regular basis
- Work with developers and project managers to drive enhancement on reference data systems
- Improve data quality, reduce ambiguity and inconsistent terminology, enhance transparency
- Strategic projects on onboarding new datasets according to business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Mathematics, Economics and related field
- Solid understanding on financial products in financial instruments including Equities, Fixed income, listed derivatives
- Knowledge of industry activities, particularly corporate actions, index tracking and stock markets and fixed income products
- 3 -12 years of experiences in financial services
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experiences in SQL
- Very strong attention to detail and analystical skills with an interest in process design and automation
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org