Regional Client On-boarding Officer - European Corporate/Investment Bank - Central Singapore
- up to S$75,000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 août 18 2018-08-19
An established European Corporate/Investment Bank is currently looking for a Regional Client On-boarding Officer to join their team. In this role, you will be required to execute Client On-boarding, KYC / Client Due Diligence and be familiar with matters relating to AML/CTF. With your help in fortifying the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere as an individual contributor, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$75,000 per annum.
- Client Onboarding (COB)
- Conducting Client Due Diligence documentation process alongside Relationship Managers to ensure proper documentation
- Handling FATCA related documentation and FATCA reporting requirements
- Perform matters related to Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- Bachelor of Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance and related academic qualifications;
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Client Due Diligence in Corporate Banking
- Trade Finance business knowledge is mandatory
- Independent, multi-tasking hands on experience is mandatory
- Knowledge of sanctions compliance with APAC exposure is preferable
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Lim Sze Wei, Reg No: R1875360). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd EA License No: 16S805