Regional Communications Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
About the Company:- Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-
Your primary role is supporting our Regional Director of Marketing, APAC for a rebranding exercise in the region. You will also help in executing in-country communications activities.
You will be leading the following tasks:-
- Assist day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications, track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes;
- Assist with media announcements, press articles and other marketing communications;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives;
- Coordinates and follow up on marketing activities and events.
You are an exceptional communicator with 2-4 years experience with integrated communications agency. You have intimate understanding of traditional and emerging communications channels. You should have been part of at least one major integrated communications campaign for the financial services industry. Finally, you have strong copy writing skills and is creative by nature.
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.