Regional Compliance Manager | Global Leading FinTech Firm | Singapore
- $100000 - $180000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Stock Plans, Bonus & Benefits
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 juil. 17
My client is a Leading Global FinTech Firms and we are hiring a Regional Compliance Manager to be based in Singapore.
My client is a Leading Global FinTech Firms and we are hiring a Regional Compliance Manager to be based in Singapore. This is a new headcountand will report to the International Head of Compliance. The company owns one of the world's largest online and mobile payment platform.
We are seeking a high calibre passionate individual with at least 10 years of strong track record in Compliance to join their growing Compliance team as the firm intensifies its expansion across the region. Candidates with experience in FinTech of Payment space are preferred.
- Support all compliance functions for the company's Asia business and work closely with the other Risk, Compliance and Legal colleagues in other countries to develop and maintain the Asia Compliance Program
- Set up and maintain regulatory and other compliance policies and procedures
- Support the International Head of Compliance in the development of the Global Compliance framework
- Perform AML monitoring
- Coordinate with Compliance teams in other jurisdiction in managing and responding to regulators in relation to data privacy, consumer protection, AML reporting, and providing compliance regulatory risk assessments and program implementation
- Lead and support applications for new business licenses in other jurisdictions
- Liaise with regulators and auditors
- Conduct compliance training to staff
For more information, please visit http://www.selbyjennings.com/ or contact us at +65 6589 4410
License Number: 16S8194
EA Reg No: R1658357