- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Regional IT Change Control Manager
Regional IT Change Control ManagerOverall responsibility is to lead the regional team in managing the technology changes including application, database, infrastructure, and networking for the group. The candidate is required to define the strategy, establish and execute the transformation initiatives.
- Owned the Change Control Policy, Processes and Procedures across the group and enforced adoption of the policy.
- Chair the Change Advisory Committee (CAC) meetings to ensure strong governance and effectiveness to protect the bank IT services
- Ensure change requests meet all requirements to increase success factors, reduce risk and minimize the impact of change-related incidents on service quality
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor
- Drive transformation initiatives such as 'collaborative change management' at global level
- Support process improvement projects using continuous process improvement methodology
Skills and Experience
- Experience managing change transformation programmes on a global scale
- Experience leading digital transformation projects
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and communication with people at all levels.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, MIS, CIS, or related discipline
- Experience in financial services
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Has worked with the ITSM tools
- Highly motivated individual who takes full ownership of responsibilities and is a dependable teammate.
- Change management certification or designation desired