Regional Indirect Tax Manager
- Up to SGD 90,000 + Variable Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kaskal Executive
- 18 sept. 17
Our client is looking for a candidate with good understand of Major Exporter Scheme to join them
- Proactively manage indirect taxes (GST/VAT) and customs duty related issues across the Asia region and provide support to subsidiaries in other territories
- Manage all matters relating to audits, investigations and reviews of Group entities in Asia undertaken in relation to indirect tax matters
- Manage internal and external resources in the delivery of indirect tax services - where applicable, instruct and oversee the work of advisers and the integration of the advice into the business;
- Partner with Internal Audit & Assurance to actively monitor and review adherence to the indirect tax control measures on a periodic basis
- Identify opportunities to enhance compliance with indirect taxes, reduce costs and streamline processes
- Monitor business changes and advise on indirect tax implications of products, services, transactions (M&A), contracts and structures and assist with implementation
- Manage stakeholder relationships both internal and external, including tax authorities and internal customers
What you will need to succeed?
To be successful in this role, you will need to have at least at least 7 years’ experience in indirect tax with a degree in Accountancy or Law. Qualified Chartered Accountant, ATP-GST or equivalent would be an advantage. You should be able to demonstrate good project management, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel to other offices within Asia.
Experience working in a logistics company is preferred but not essential.
Candidates who fit the above criteria may send a word formatted CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 15C7408