Regional Technology Risk Manager
- SGD 140,000 - SGD 180,000 base (dependent on experience) + Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 28 août 17
European corporate banking group with an established APAC footprint have an exciting new requirement for a Regional Technology Risk Manager. You will work closely with their APAC CRO to design, monitor and apply an effective risk framework encompassing events such as IT Disaster Recovery Planning, IT Infrastructure and IT Security. You will be required to review the current status of IT Risk controls and risk reduction plans as part of your day to day role. Our client maintain a transparent business culture and the successful candidate will enjoy excellent autonomy from the outset.
Responsibilities will include :
- Ensuring that Technology Risk awareness is raised throughout the organization on a regional scale via ongoing governance projects.
- Working closely with Non Financial Risk stakeholders such as Operational Risk Management and Internal Audit on the schedule for framework implementation
- Ensuring that Technology Risk policies and procedures allign closely with those of Operational Risk peers
- Acting as a point of consultation on Technology related technical requirements
- Reviewing risk acceptances and risk treatment plans submitted by the business and IT department to from an independent appraisal of the core risks posed
- Maintaining a regional and local IT Risk dashboard to highlight IT Risks, changing the status of residual risks.
- Preparing risk management reports for senior management
Skills Required :
- 8+ years experience in IT Audit or IT Security is preferred
- A minimum of 3 + years within Technology Risk Management
- Banking or Consultancy (Financial Services focus) is essential
- Experience of working with APAC regulatory bodies such as MAS and HKMA
- Knowledge of IT outsourcing risks
If you are interested in this role please contact Simon Bradbury - firstname.lastname@example.org