Regulatory Client Onboarding Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 22 oct. 17
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Work on Regulatory onboarding cases across the IB. Advise and explain KYC requirements and handhold the client or client advisor through the onboarding and account opening process.
– Help maintain Regulatory client onboarding tracker and liaise with Product Business Managers for effective pipeline management and prioritization of cases. Process EOD controls for request log and exception closure.
– Provide support with document management in connection with onboarding. Review Non-CIP and regulatory requirements (e.g. regulatory requirements for non-centrally cleared derivatives, tax forms, disclosure pack, T&Cs, consent forms, etc) in accordance with internal and external regulations.
– Responsible for timely reply on client queries and act as a client relationship manager. Facilitate exceptional handling on risk-based approach, and coordinate with Business and Compliance/Legal for signoff.
– Capture and input client static data in IB Onboarding system, which are in sync with document records and evidencing. Comfortable navigating UBS onboarding systems to look for client data, and able to perform data analysis at the account level to understand what the client is entitled to trade.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Regulatory Onboarding team in Singapore. We conduct AML KYC/CDD on corporate clients in line with the regulatory requirements and UBS group policies. The scope of work includes liaising with clients, business, and internal stakeholders to ensure that the account can be opened upon completion of KYC. You are at the center of the execution of onboarding requirements and you will act as a business enabler to help UBS generate revenue.
Your experience and skills
– Proven experience in client service (ideally in banking). Highly proactive and diligent in follow up and follow through. Client focused, organized at bundling of requests and sensible on turnaround time.
– Broad understanding of KYC/AML and have a general sense of risk awareness. Risk conscious with emphasis on sensitive data sharing.
– A basic understanding of current regulatory requirements, including knowledge of FATCA, Dodd Frank, EMIR, Bilateral Margining framework would be an advantage
– A self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself).
– A skilled written and verbal communicator. Can collaborate well with different functions and have the ability to manage stakeholder expectation.
– A dedicated team player with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
– An effective worker who is able to multi-task and perform under pressure
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.