Regulatory Inspection Manager
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group atJPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls andresiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business andfunctions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls;deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and driveautomation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable thebusiness by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient. Our Business
The Governance & Control (G&C) function within Cybersecurity& Technology Controls (CTC) exists to ensure the robust control,security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customerand employee confidential information and comply with regulatory requirementsglobally. This is accomplished through an expert central tea, of domainspecialist covering the disciplines of IT Risk Mgt, data Protection, Identityand Access Mgt, Security & Vulnerability Mgt, Application Security andThird Party Risk Mgt. Success requires a combination of strongpresentation and senior stakeholder management skills, execution skills ,regulatory management experience and build strong rapport with all regionalstakeholders and the Line of Business ISMs operating in Asia. Attention todetail and ability to work under time constraint is also key to the success ofthe role. Role Description
This Associate level ISM role will be part of theglobal Regulatory Inspection, Audit & Client Response team and will beresponsible for supporting and managing regulatory inspections, internal andexternal audit activities as well as Client responses for APAC. Successrequires a combination of strong presentation and senior stakeholder managementskills, execution skills , regulatory management experiences and buildingstrong rapport with all regional stakeholders and the Line of Business ISMsoperating in Asia. Attention to detail and ability to work under time constrainis also key to the success of the role. Risk and Control Experience
· Minimum 5 years ofexperience in Technology, Technology Risk Management or Technology Auditworking for a financial institution.
· Well rounded experience in key technology platforms
· Strong understanding of control frameworks and industry standards
· Applied experience in technology control assurance and control issueremediation.
· Strong understanding of Application and Infrastructure controls and bestpractices
· Strong understanding of regional IT regulations Key Technology Skills
· Good command of MS Office skills especially Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint .
· Ability to execute data mining operations and collate the information frommultiple repositories. Key Soft skills:
· Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills.
· Develops and maintains effective working relationships with the stakeholdersand the various control or extended control functions.
· Client focused and service orientated. Proactively engages with stakeholdersand maintains effective working relationships.
· Ability to handle difficult discussions and present complex technical issues tonon technical audiences.
· Demonstrates and fosters teamwork. Ability to work as part of a team and tomake positive contributions.
· Strong diversity skills able to communicate effectively with people fromdifferent cultural backgrounds. Preferred Skills / Other Considerations
· CRISC or CISA qualifications preferred
· Project management experience would be preferred.
· Financial services experience combined with Big 4 experience would bepreferred.
· Willingness to travel internationally
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire peopleto create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of everyemployee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.