Regulatory Reporting - Digital Venture
We're looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to work onsite within our Digital Venture office. We're a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers Regulatory Reporting Manager Job Description
As a part of regulatory reporting team, be a key liaison for regulatory reporting related to MAS and PRA. You are expected to work closely with the CFO & Financial controller to define the metrics, policies, procedures & controls for Phoenix's regulatory reporting. You will partner with technology to setup system to meet core regulatory requirements and ensure appropriate financial controls are always established and maintained. Role Responsibilities
- Being a licensed bank, you will ensure Phoenix fulfils all the statutory requirements, which includes (but not limited to) capital and liquidity, balance sheet, cash flows, P&L, tax, and treasury.
- Work with the various teams to develop and maintain effective financial information systems to satisfy the reporting needs of local regulators
- Apply accounting and financial control policies, standards, procedures and internal control practices in Phoenix
Local Regulatory and Statutory Reporting
- Deliver accurate and timely financial and statistical information to local Regulators
- To liaise with local regulator(s) on issues arising from financial, statistical and other reports, including periodical audits by local regulators
- To monitor compliance with local capital adequacy and other local statutory requirements and draw management attention to any action needed to these requirements
- To ensure that statutory accounts are in accordance with local requirements and delivered in a timely manner
- Liaise with SCB Singapore Finance teams for consolidation & group reporting
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manage operational risk of the Finance function through all applicable policies
- Prudential standards are defined as local regulatory requirements pertaining to Capital and Liquidity
- Ensure that required control standards are being met, by continuous monitoring of risk and control Indicators.
- Highlight and escalate (as required) where control standards are not being met, including highlighting control design deficiencies or gaps
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Regulatory Reporting for a financial institution
- Strong sense, knowledge and exposures to local financial regulatory environment in Singapore
- Demonstrated understanding of how Fintech operates differently from conventional financial organization
- Strong Change management skills
- Energy and desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results
- Strong collaboration, consensus building, problem resolution and communication skills are a prerequisite
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .