An opportunity has arisen with a leading multinational insurer, to join their sales and business development function. In the role, you will have unparalleled exposure to one of the globally leading insurance companies while selling wealth and insurance products.The company are open to seeing
individuals who can demonstrate a strong track record in business development and sales and are open to interviewing candidates who might have come from outside the insurance industry:
- Work closely with the Team Lead to implement the strategic direction of the partnerships under. their care
- Ensure that all sales & operational processes are compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Ability to assess new business leads and develop key long term relationships.
- At least 18 months of sales or business development experience
- Preferred experience in B-to-B or B-to-C business, account management and relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify key issues and recommend practical solution.
EA Personnel No R1988296
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No 16S8112
Descriptif de l'entreprise
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502