- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 20 nov. 17
Relationship Manager – Enterprise Banking (Trade Finance)
Relationship Manager – Enterprise Banking (Trade Finance)We are looking for a young and energetic team-mate to join us on our journey as we continue to grow our portfolio of customers with trade requirements. As a member of the Team, you will have access to market various bank products as well as the opportunity to structure trade products to meet customers' needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage a portfolio of corporate relationships
- To acquire new corporate relationships with a focus in commodities.
- To actively cross-selling of trade, treasury, cash management or capital markets products.
- To maximise the revenue generated from existing and new customers
- To prepare credit propositions for approval and to follow through with line implementation and loan disbursement
- To ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner
- To be responsible for servicing of clients' day-to-day needs and provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in relationship management in middle market segment
- Driven, energetic, pro-active with a positive attitude
- Results-oriented and customer-focused
- Strong credit skills
- Good team player who is able to work with both internal and external partners