Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a leading EAM platform who offer multi asset services and loan/credit facilities. They are looking to expand operations in Singapore by onboarding a Relationship Manager or team of bankers who cover South East/North Asian clients including Japan.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Use marketing and client acquisition tools to develop your portfolio of U/HNW clients from the target markets. Constantly think of new ways to grow your network and improve acquisition methods.
- Aim to generate high levels of revenue for the platform through effective portfolio management and product allocation.
- Leverage off the platforms’ various partnerships and investment products to provide a range of personalised solutions for your clients – considered on a case by case basis.
- Coordinate with internal investment + compliance teams and keep up with market changes to offer insightful advice and ‘go the extra mile’ to achieve high client satisfaction.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in a sales position within a private banking or wealth management environment with a wide knowledge and experience of selling multi asset services / products.
- Track record of business development and a strong ROA is highly desirable to due the nature of the platform.
- Currently manage a self-built portfolio with total assets above USD 100 MM and a ROA figure of above 80bps
- Located in Singapore or Hong Kong.