EB International is looking for a dynamic and energetic team-mate to join us on our journey as we expand and deepen the inbound corporate relationships from other parts of ASEAN into Singapore.
As a member of the team, you will be equipped to learn about the needs of customers from different cultures, then provide a wide range of financing solutions including Structured Trade Finance, Cross-border financing, Capital Markets, regional cash management solutions and promoter's personal, private banking needs offered by OCBC Wealth Management teams.
Individual will also get to travel and work in different OCBC Network offices to develop strong business proposition to common customers and also to attract new clients to the bank.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To build a portfolio of new ASEAN inbound corporate relationships (both borrowing and non-borrowing)
- To work with OCBC Network countries and develop relationships of common customers in the respective countries
- To manage and maximize the revenue generated via product cross-sell from the existing customers and new customers
- To prepare credit propositions for approval and to follow through with line implementation and loan disbursement
- To ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner
- To provide excellent customer service.
- Good team player who is driven, pro-active and has a positive attitude. You must be able to also handle ambiguity and have an agile mindset!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in relationship management
- Prefer to have trade/structured trade knowledge and strong credit underwriting skills
- Bilingual and bi-cultural candidates with familiarity to the various ASEAN markets will be an added advantage
- Results-oriented and customer-focused
- Prepared to travel