- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 déc. 18
Our client is a technology consultant looking to hire Release engineer with more than 2 years of experience
The Release Engineer supporting application release built and application release
installation/setup in SIT. UAT and production environment. He also managing and supporting
middleware software like MQ, IBM WebSphere & etc. for customers.
- 2 years of Experience in developing shell scripts is a MUST, such as Unix shell
- script, Window shell script
- Exposure in managing & setup of MQ/ IBM WebSphere servers is preferably.
- 1 or more years of experience in Java or .Net development with knowledge of common
- frameworks example Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc. in HP UX/Unix/Linux environment.
- Responsible for Application release built and application release control and publication.
- Provide Application release installation setup and checklist for SIT, UAT and production
- deployment and support.
- Manage and coordinating with vendors to providing middleware Infrastructure support for
- MQ, IBM WebSphere & etc.
- Responsible for middleware software upgrade, patching and product support for the
- Responsible to plan, schedule, track and coordinating application release, changes and
- deployment in HP UX environment.
Interested candidates can apply for the job sending in their updated resume in a word format to email@example.com
Registration No : R1328606
EA Licence No : 11C5502