Release Manager, BP2S
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Key Responsibilities
· Responsible for the completion and agreement of plan with internal stakeholders and the client,
· Responsible for maintaining critical path and being on plan and reporting progress to the program.
· Day to day point of contact for client and conduit for the release.
· Oversight of workstream activities & engagement with Operations, IT&Eng, Testing & Migration.
· Risk & Issue management and escalation through Programme & Ops & IT Steer Co.
· Risk & Issue management and escalation through agreed joint client governance.
· Oversight of testing (managed by Testing manager).
· Responsible for program documentation (Release Plan, PID, TOR, Governance, RAID etc).
· Oversight of SLA/KPI coordination.
· Coordination of the release Go/No Go Decision.
· Oversight & issue management of SWAT.
· Responsible for the PIR production.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Client facing communications
- Project lifecycle planning and execution
- Stakeholder management
- Working with distributed teams across timezones
Strong knowledge of
- Middle Office services
- BNP organization and operating model