THE CLIENT: Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced APAC Release Manager to join their team.
Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced APAC Release Manager to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Oversee the processes for new initiatives and changes to existing solutions
- Represent Release Management in architecture review board for new project to identify risks and dependency
- Perform independent assessment of application release readiness covering both changes in-region and changes impacting APAC region
- Provide hands on review backups to facilitate the weekly release approval process in region
- Partner with global Release Management teams for process alignment and improvement supporting and participating in operational risk discussion
- Lead planning, implementation and execution of remedy actions to close risk issues relating to release/configuration management
- Work with global customers and support groups and ensure everything is fully communicated and understood with regards to any change initiatives.
- Ability to manage deliverables, to communicate risks, to work in an integrated team and to have a comfort level working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Provide overall coverage and control on changes being implemented into Payments/Treasury technology environments,
- Ability to prioritise their urgency, criticality, group changes in order of relevance, assess interdependencies between changes, determine and eliminate conflicts, assess risk and determine risk mitigating plans.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place for change management including implementation plan, back out plan, post change validation and start of business support etc.
- Strong understanding of the Payments/Treasury business/technology domain and can quickly understand, assess and pushback as well as support relevant changes and manage the change release into various environments all through to production.
- 8-10 years of experience with 5 or more years specific to Release Management or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of Release Management processes and tools (Remedy)
- Solid understanding of Release Management functions within complex global financial institutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of payment applications and infrastructure and solid knowledge of SDLC
- Strong experience of driving process improvement and partnering with various teams and stakeholders globally
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders (e.g. business partners, project manager technical lead, developers and testing associates who may be based in various geographical locations and timeframes.)
- Ability to influence other change groups to ensure delivery of service meets the level required by the organisation as a whole
- ITIL qualified
- Relevant experience in multiple operating systems, databases, development software platforms
- Relevant experience in version control tools (Perforce, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Solid understanding and knowledge of regulatory requirements and risks in the APAC region
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789