- SGD120000 - SGD180000 per annum + Attractive
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 19 mai 18 2018-05-19
A Resilience Manager job has just been made available at a top-notch banking MNC based in Singapore. You will be tasked to provide analysis and support for the company's Operational Continuity team within the Financial Markets Infrastructure space.
About the Resilience Manager role:
In this role, you will be tasked to provide analysis and support for the company's Operational Continuity team within the Financial Markets Infrastructure (FMI) space.
You should be familiar with global FMI regulatory requirements and will work with the Group's Operational Continuity local team heads, regional Resilience heads, country stakeholders, etc. to deliver the FMI transition deliverables required in 2018. This is to ensure Group adherence to all relevant FMI regulations by the regulatory deadline of January 1, 2019. This is a key area for which regulations continue to evolve and deliverables will arise on an ongoing basis beyond 2018.
- Strong engagement with the Compliance, Transaction Banking, Retail Banking, Financial Markets, Technology and Operations teams to ensure resolution readiness of the bank's key clearing and settlement arrangements both internally and externally; other functional stakeholders also include Risk, Treasury and Finance
- Manage data gathering across all segments of the business and provide regular reporting of key FMI metrics for the Group Internal and Group Regulatory External reporting
- Support engagement of bank's FMI providers across the globe, to ensure continuity of access to FMIs in resolution
- Oversee the implementation of data automation for reporting of FMI data
- Coordinate across bank's BUs to ensure ongoing maintenance of the accuracy and completeness of FMI data reporting
- Coordinate with the operational continuity team to ensure maintenance of updated and detailed data breaking down FMI content, i.e. clearing, settlement, securities repositories, payments, etc. so as to meet the Operational Continuity regulatory requirements
- Support interpretation of emerging regulations, build and ensure delivery of work plans to enable regulatory compliance
To succeed in this Resilience Manager role, you should have at least 10 years' experience in project management or consultancy in the regulatory space.
- Minimum 10 years' project management or consultancy experience especially in the regulatory space
- Strong knowledge of local, regional and global regulations i.e. PRA, HKMA, MAS, Basel III, BCBS 329
- Subject matter expert in recovery and resolution planning and operational continuity
- Candidates with prior clearing/settlements/payments with an interest in the FMI space and keen to enhance their portfolio in operational continuity are strongly encouraged to apply
- Management Consultants with prior experience in running global regulatory projects are encouraged to apply
- Ability to digest complex regulatory requirements and convey key messages to the senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage senior stakeholders internally and externally
This is a top-tier global bank that needs no introduction.
If successful, you will be groomed to face off global regulators and will be considered for future succession planning.
Apply today or contact me for a private discussion.