Resourcing Specialist - SCVentures (Contract)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• Sourcing the very best candidates using a variety of channels that are aligned to and effectively communicate the employer brand.
• Efficient end-to-end applicant management for each Job Requisition.
• Co-ordinate timely provision of feedback between the Hiring Manager and candidates.
• Increase awareness of the Resourcing function's total service offering and ensuring that credibility is earned quickly.
• Proactive risk management; remain vigilant in identifying and managing forward-looking risks, flagging potential problems to relevant stakeholders in advance of issues arising.
• Management of and participation in any ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
• Proven recruitment experience (in-house or search firm) of contingency and multi-channel recruitment, with a successful track record in effective job filling within a complex recruitment model / environment.
• Ability to work in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritizing, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines (both short and medium term).
• Ability to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist vacancies, managing multiple vacancies at any time across a variety of disciplines.
• Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g. data protection).
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .