Looking to recruit a risk analyst to support the core team of the venture by identifying, documenting and responding to the different risk of the initiative like delivery, IT, operational, financial and contractual risks.
- Support the core team of the venture by identifying, documenting and responding to the different risk of the initiative like delivery, IT, operational, financial and contractual risks.
- Participate in the sales funnel to define the risk related requirements of the purchasing party and respond to them in a professional way.
- Lead risk assessments, for example the PARP (product approval review process) and security scans.
- Management of legal contracts for pilots and the assessment of the impact of regulatory guidelines that apply to FinTechs.
- Follow up on the contracting with Legal departments, the initiative partners and customers, to make sure the contracts are delivered on time and signed in a correct way.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant risk and legal experience
- Prior experience is managing risk, creation of risk logs and risk responses
- Prior experience is B2B sales or purchasing processes like RFI, RFQ and RFP
- Ability to create easy to read risk reports
- Ability to run heavy risk assessments
- Meticulus, detailed and organized person who can manage risk assessment as projects
- Prior experience and strong affinity with delivering B2B tech propositions.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to maintain a high level of initiative and think out of the box.
- Independent, proactive and strong team player
- Good communication skills, able to liaise well with stakeholders
Interested applicants kindly send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org