Risk Executive will be working closely with the trading room positions in order to understand the portfolio positioning and key risk drivers given constantly changing market conditions.
- Provide oversight on trading activities by identifying, analyzing and measuring risks
- Understand trading and hedging strategies in light of changes in positions and market conditions
- Monitor credit risk/market risk/P&L against pre-set risk limits and benchmarks
- This involves preparing and analysing the daily risk reports for completeness and accuracy
- Regulatory and compliance control based on company policy
- Exposure to market risk/credit risk/product control/valuation is highly desired
- Sound understanding of Trading Room risk analysis and control processes
- Good finance degree or Master. 2-3 years of relevant experience preferred, CFA or FRM is an added point
- Savvy in MS EXCEL spreadsheets and MS Word. Knowledge of EXCEL VBA is an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic team player, proactive attitude and takes initiative at work
- Time management, organizing and planning skills are essential
- Meticulous with numbers. Chinese proficiency is preferred