Risk Management Governance Officer
- Coordinate together with Finance the CSL Basel II Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) by working closely with Business, Finance and various Risk functions including Credit, Market, Operational and Liquidity & Interest Rate Risks
- Coordinate the submission of annual MAS Industry Wide Stress Test (IWST) for CSL through working with Business, Finance and Risk to complete the stress testing
- Prepare the groundwork and necessary decks/material for the annual review of CSL Risk Management Framework, Top Material & Strategic Risks and quarterly review of Top Material risks' KRIs and CSL Risk Assessment.
- Co-ordinate updates for the monthly Consumer Risk KRIs, and preparing updates for CSL Board, RMC and Risk Management Country Forums (RMCF)
- Quarterly Manager's Control Assessment (MCA) for ICAAP process
- Participate in the execution of CCAR stress test as part of the CCAR taskforce for Consumer Risk.
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior risk management
- Must be Independent, meticulous and able to follow up with various stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
Job Family Group:
- Ideal candidate will be a degree holder with at least 7-8 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Consumer asset products preferred. Prior work experience in Risk Management will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill (verbal & written) and able to articulate point of view and interact well with senior stakeholders.
- Strong team player and relationship management skill. Ability to effectively network with co-worker from cross functional and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting