Risks and Finance - Junior Software Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 sept. 17
Study, evaluate, analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Provide detailed estimation for Software Engineering solutions Implement and Test Software Engineering solutions Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing.Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Risks and Finance department is responsible for development and maintenance of Capital Market, Counterparty/Credi Risks and Finance applications used by worldwide users, composed of the following divisions :
- Market Risk IT handles risk and P&L consolidation and regulatory reporting, P&L analysis application portfolio, comprehensive risk calculation applications based on internal and regulatory models
- Credit Risk IT covers Front office Applications, Credit Decision Processing tool, Global Authorization Repository system and Default History Data Base
- Counterparty Risk IT handles applications responsible for risk data collection, risk calculation and monitoring for CACIB worldwide
- Finance IT is responsible for applications handling financial accounting and liqauidity and yied financial risks for CACIB worldwide.
Risks and Finance applications are all in-house developments.
All our Junior Software Engineers are onboarded on multi-functional Software Engineering teams and learn in contact with our Senior Software Engineers on latest technologies and techniques:
- Core programming langages: .Net, Java, SQL
- Agile and/or Iterative development lifecycles
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Latest technology stacks
- Data Science : Machine Learning, Business Intelligence
- Batch processing : Big Data, Fast Data, ElasticSearch
- Web : Angular, JQuery, Node.Js
- Study, evaluate, analyze business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide detailed estimation for Software Engineering solutions
- Implement and Test Software Engineering solutions
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
The activity provided will have to comply with the CA-CIB Policy.
Candidates should have minimal experience in Software Engineering activities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in multi-cultural environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in a challenging industry
- Willing to learn and innovate in a highly collaborative environment
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking concept
- Design Pattern awareness and modelisation langage (ex: UML)
- Any Object-oriented langage: Java, .Net
- Any relational DB and langage: MySQL, Oracle, SQLServer, Sybase …
- Any CI/CD tooling: GIT/Subversion/TFS, Maven/Graven/Nuget, Jenkins/TeamCIty, Docker
Education & Work Experience:
- Fresher or Junior Level
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialities
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.