Plan, deliver and supervise system configuration and documentation tasks
- Architect, design and develop analytical & transactional application leveraging various capabilities of SAP BI/BW
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and translate into system requirement
- Build and maintain relationships with business users to ensure business requirements are met
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Manage projects, develop project plans, monitor performance and ensure projects are delivered timely and accurately.
- Assist in the testing of new releases, upgrades or patches of SAP BI/BW
- Preparing training materials and train the users on application functionality
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience in related position
- Professional certification in SAP BI (BW, BO) is a major plus
- Delivered at least 1 or more full cycle implementations of SAP Business Object (BO), HANA Native Modelling as well as in support projects
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver results with an aggressive timeline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1987665
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.