SGUnited Traineeship -Group Finance, Corporate Treasury- Balance Sheet Management
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Balance Sheet Management team within Corporate Treasury. The candidate will be part of the team that analyses the Bank's balance sheet trends, recommends balance sheet strategies and reviews plans to safeguard contingency liquidity.
You will be proactively involved in balance sheet analysis, and that includes keeping abreast of industry trends and regulatory developments and preparing presentation material to senior management. There will be opportunities to develop new initiatives and interact with various internal stakeholders.
• Analyse balance sheet trends, assess resource markets, project the impact to balance sheet and profitability and recommend the appropriate strategies;
• Keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments, especially in the areas of liquidity such as LCR and NSFR, and assess their implications to the Bank;
• Coordinate with business units to monitor loan and deposit trends;
• Track the performance of strategy recommendations;
• Opportunities to develop new initiatives and participate in cross functional projects;
• Prepare presentation material for the Group's Asset and Liability Committee meetings. Qualifications
• Keen interest in strategic balance sheet management and passionate towards achieving success
• Strong written and verbal communicator
• Prepare effective Microsoft Powerpoint presentations
• Perfers working in a team environment, yet has a strong sense of personal accountability
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with large datasets, and skills in Excel macros would be a strong advantage
• Good degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
The candidate will report to the team lead for Balance Sheet Management.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: