SGUnited Traineeship -Group Finance, Corporate Treasury - Capital Management
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Capital Management team within Corporate Treasury. The role supports deliverables for capital management to ensure capital adequacy and efficiency at OCBC. It also supports Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP), Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), Industry-Wide Stress Test (IWST) and other capital planning requirements that strengthen the resilience and resolvability of OCBC.
You will be proactively involved in capital planning and management research and analysis, and that includes keeping abreast of industry trends and regulatory developments and preparing presentation material to stakeholders including senior management. There will be opportunities to develop new initiatives and interact with various internal stakeholders.
• Keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments and best practices related to capital planning and management, and assess implications to the Bank
• Analyse impact on capital adequacy ratios from Bank-specific initatives or regulatory changes, with a view to recommend capital management strategies and levers
• Prepare briefs and presentation materials to stakeholders including senior management
• Maintain RRP web Portal through SharePoint Qualifications
- Keen interest in capital planning and management in the banking industry
- Able to think critically and work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in website development and video editing will be a bonus
- Good degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
The candidate will report to the team lead for Capital Management
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: