SG ICG TTS Regional Technical Implementation Manager, VP
- Support RFP preparation: i.e. custom project plans, self-bios, addressing of technical integration related queries
- Join Sales and Account Management teams for key sales presentations on large pitches and provide input on areas related to technical solution implementation processes, requirements, and timelines
- Consult with global peers to gather existing practices of the client
- Provide expert opinion and insight to Sales and Product Managers an best paths of execution
- Analyze clients development cycle and methodology, prepare recommendations and highlight how Citi's process will support their aspirations
- Prepare Pseudo-code to exemplify how an individual client API solution would function.
Development of APIs:
- Manage the end to end TTS technical integration between the client ERP to the banks delivery platform in areas of cash and trade
- Implement deals with highest level of quality and professionalism
- Ensure total client satisfaction: Implement client objectives within standard guidelines and timeframes using standard project management templates and tools
- Develop statement of work and project plan for the implementation, and obtain client sign-off on the same. Work closely with the client to keep both current throughout the implementation if any changes to scope or timelines
- Attend kick off meeting and client requirement gathering session to understand the technical requirement for successful integration
- Work closely with implementation manager on project management, delivery channel setup and connectivity, security and file testing
- Manage the end to end testing with client project team
- Conduct internal and external training for integration solution
- Work closely with clients using Agile/SCRUM Development. Participate in Sprint Demo/Review
- Highlight efficiency gains in the client-side sprints and overall process improvements
- Advise and support coding requirements in a number of programming languages.
- Partner with Product Development teams to improve and streamline sample code. Also provide revolving feedback on Client facing platforms to improve the Client Experience and usability.
- Provide Feedback and justifications to Product Development partners of additional requirements, with an aim to expand the API capabilities
- Work closely with Product Manager to roll-out the new integration capabilities to the market
- Work Closely with UX/UI Teams for refining the web portal user experience
- Advise and support junior team members
- Consult industry experts and share best practices amongst the organization, via workshops and other sharing opportunities
- Highlight, Design and Execute improvement opportunities, by bringing together diverse teams leading to success
- Create close ties with the internal development and innovation teams to facilitate partnerships
- Comply with all audit, regulatory and compliance directives. Securely and appropriately manage all client related and Citi proprietary information
- Experience Leading API Projects and Agile/SCRUM Methodology/SCRUM Master
- Knowledge of ERP(SAP, Oracle) Coding, Coding Practices and Middleware interfaces
- Expertise as API Subject matter expert with knowledge industry standards such as JSON, ISOXML, ATOM, RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge in industrial banking statement format such as MT940, BAI2
- Good understanding the various types of connectivity and security protocol, SWIFTNET knowledge will be advantage
- Good client communication skills and ability to work with various functional partners
- 7-10 years of project management or integration experience
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and eagerness to learn
- Ability to multi-task various integration projects
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .