SNRASSOC, Automation Tester, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities & Requirements
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Design, implement, and execute automated API, backend and UI tests using Open source tools such as Selenium, Rest Assured
- Good grasp on Java for Test Automation frameworks/accelerators as per customized requirements
- Sound understanding and capability in creating and maintaining frameworks based on likes of POM, Serenity etc.
- Understanding and capability to work in Continuous Integration environments for Testing and build Continuous Tests with tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket/Github.
- Good understanding on Development processes and ability to contribute to Unit Tests as and when required
- Develop and conduct functional test scripts to validate system and business requirements (release notes)
- Document and maintain test procedures based on corresponding test plans and system documentation
- Document and maintain any issues discovered during testing and follow-up on status of issues and actions plans on test results
- Responsible for facilitating all integration testing and regression tests when test scripts are used
- Experience in Writing Test Automation Framework/Scripts with Python would be good to have