SO/AVP, Debt Structuring & Syndication
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Asia Syndicated Finance Department - Debt Structuring & Syndication Team
Overview of Division/Department
Asia Syndicated Finance Department (ASFD) is responsible for all syndicated finance related businesses in Asia Pacific by cultivating financing needs of Mizuho's existing and new customers and providing structured and innovative finance solution to them. ASFD is located in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney, and consisted of origination, distribution, loan trading and products structuring functions.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
(Internal Corporate Title: Senior Officer/Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
· To be part of the Dept's regional distribution platform.
· To maintain constant dialogue with the assigned investors.
· To assist in expanding the Dept's reach beyond current investor base, particularly into the non-bank financial institutions sector.
· To contribute in developing private loan placement market in Asia.
· To proactively share market info and intelligence with the Dept so that new business opportunity/idea can be developed.
· To assist in the formulation of underwriting / distribution strategies for loan transactions and associated execution thereafter.
· To promote Mizuho's profile as a trusted financial solution provider in the market.
What you should have:
- Relevant working experience of at least 2 to 5 years in the banking and finance industry
- Committed team player and member
- Strong communication and customer engagement skills
- Ability to think and generate new and innovative business ideas to contribute to long-term business goals
- Ability to communicate in Korean language will be beneficial to negotiate/communicate with Korean non-banking investors such as pension funds or life insurance companies.