- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
SOA DeveloperThe requirement is for an SOA Developer to join the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Competency Centre.
This role will be the custodian of all the design/development and Solutioning work for the global implementation of SOA/API and EAI (Enterprise Application Integration), including managing, reviewing the design & development and Solutioning of a cross-geographical enterprise wide SOA platform that integrates all vertical systems in the bank (including core banking systems).
- Senior level software technical lead (who has hands on experience) with in-depth expertise in the software design, development, and implementation of B2B and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions using TIBCO software products, including Active-Matrix Business-Works, Tibco API Gateway, Enterprise Message Service, Designer, MQ Adapters, Administrator and Hawk.
- 6-8 years of hands-on development experience with TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS and TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO Admin, TIBCO APIX Gateway.
- Well Versed with Rest Based Resource Modeling in multi platforms like TIBCO , Apigee, WS02, Mulesoft etc.
- Knowledge of Dev Ops tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Pivotol Cloud etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Policy Management, Governance, Messaging, etc.
- In addition the candidate should have good skills in software development lifecycle, database knowledge, and SQL experience.
- Hands on experience in TIBCO Business Events, TIBCO API Gateway, TIBCO Spot Fire, and TIBCO Active Matrix Policy Framework are an added advantage.
- Candidate must have some basic skill set in Core Java.
- This includes implementing application specific solutions using TIBCO software products; leading and teaching others through doing, knowledge sharing, mentoring and training; documenting guidelines, best practices and lessons learned; and, participating in architecture reviews and code inspection sessions.
- Candidate with history of successful interaction with internal customers and/or enterprise IT department is preferred.
- The selected individual must be highly motivated with good written and oral communication skills.