A reputable financial institution in Singapore is hiring for multiple SOC Analysts. As a SOC Analyst, you have strong technical experience on threat monitoring in a SOC environment.
Responsibilities of a SOC Analyst:
- Performing security threat monitoring
- Carrying out security incident response
- Assessing scope of attacks and escalating incidents if necessary
- Collecting data for further analysis
- Experienced with SIEM tools (ArcSight, Splunk, LogRhythm)
- Good knowledge in IT infrastructure and network security (Firewall, IDS, IPS, TCP/IP protocols)
- Strong knowledge in Network, OS, Cyber Security concepts.
If you have the required skills, and are looking to be a part of a bank that is undergoing positive changes in Cyber Security, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1982002