- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 17 avr. 19
SVP, Big Data and Customer Experience Optimisation
Attention to all Data Scientist and data driven Solution Architects who is up for a business challenge involving large data sets in Private and Retail Banking!
As part of the business ongoing digital transformation journey, a senior leader with relevant experience is critical towards its ambition of a data-driven business. As a senior manager, you will lead the ideation, development and deployment of ASIA Consumers’ Big Data and Next Gen Analytics ‘segment-of-one’ user stories to deliver key business must- win-battles and P&L commitments.
The role is expected to work closely with Region & Country Senior Business and Product Managers, the Analytics and Information Management (AIM) Centre of Excellence, Technology and Decision Management seniors to develop, align and drive Asia’s Big Data & Next Gen Analytics strategy through the implementation of self-identified data driven business opportunities by contributing to and leveraging on Citi’s next generation analytical operating system.
To be successful, you should have the following qualities:
- Strong knowledge and experience across Decision Management core competencies (data, systems, analytics & campaign execution platforms)
- Ability to link analytical techniques and framework to business goals and/or customer experience
- Exposure to next gen analytics techniques (e.g. Machine Learning, Neural Networks etc)
- Experience in using Big Data platforms and software, e.g. Spark, Python, Hive, Pig etc)
- Excellent presentation skills – able to clearly articulate complex strategies/techniques and ideas to senior management
- Self-Motivated – demonstrated ability to follow through to execution
- Strong Project Management Skills, ability to lead cross functional teams towards a common vision
- Passionate about providing a superior segment-of-one customer experience
Interested candidates, kindly email your CV to Abigail.Lim@lmarecruitment.com or ring in for a confidential discussion with Abigail Lim (EA Reg no: R1110425) at +65 6632 4622.
Please feel free to e-mail this opportunity to anyone you think may be a great fit and kindly understand that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LMA Recruitment Singapore Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 11C4684)