SVP, Cards & Payments Product Strategy & Partnership, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for working with regional and country level stakeholders for development of Cards portfolio value accretion strategies, reimagination of product value proposition, and delivery technologies that further the capabilities of the business to serve our customers.
- Managing relationships with network schemes on a strategic, as well as, day to day basis. Ensuring full leverage of scheme incentives / assets and optimization of association cost to drive business strategies in alignment with scheme partner interests.
- Managing relationships with loyalty / reward programs and drive regional partnerships to enrich reward platform, streamline redemption journey, and improve reward cost efficiency.
- Conceptualize and work with technology and digital teams to streamline digital customer journey, products and features enhancements to further the business's capability to differentiate our product proposition and deliver better customer experiences and benefits.
- Leveraging data analytics and collaborating with regional and country teams to provide thought leadership on strategic co-brand, product innovation, and contextual campaign programs.
- Define, deliver and review product performance metrics and initiatives together with country teams to improve portfolio value and product profitability.
- Degree holder in Finance or Business related subject
- Hands on experience of Cards & Payments product management and scheme partnership across one or more markets
- Solid understanding of Cards & Payments product dynamic, financials, and revenue drivers
- Experience in management consulting and/or strategy and planning function, a distinct plus
- Strategic, organized, and self-initiated
- Strong understanding of analytics and solid numerical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and PPT presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and planning skills
- Sensitive to new payment technology development and solutions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.