Our client, a regional bank, is currently looking for an SVP, Cyber Security Architect to join their team.
As an SVP, Cyber Security Architect with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the current and target states of security architecture to align with the strategic objectives of the business
- Planning and designing the security architecture roadmap
- Identifying gaps in the current security architecture state and proposing solutions to resolve the gaps
- Evaluating new technologies and their viability
- More than 10 years of cyber security and security architecture experience
- Strong understanding of application and infrastructure security
- Banking experience is preferred
- Relevant architecture certifications such as SABSA and TOGAF
- Team management experience
If you have the required skills, and are looking to be a part of a bank that is undergoing positive changes in Cyber Security, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500