SVP, Global Transaction Services (GTS) Marketing Head, Institutional Banking Group COO Office
DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Develop and Deliver against GTS marketing plans, measure and record progress.
- Manage directly a team of marketers specialised in GTS functions,
- Work closely and enable regional marketing teams to develop and execute their GTs marketing plans
- Understanding of the domain of trade finance, cash and treasury and management to assess distribution options and determine optimal marketing mix;
- Create and amplify thought leadership articulating the innovations in a customer benefit language, helping translate the features into user benefits.
- Raise overall profile of the GTS business and targeted channels as measured by agreed matrices e.g. page impressions / editorial pieces/ Award wins
- Drive amplification and engagement with digital marketing through key social channels such as LinkedIn, google search and third party trade publications
- Create content calendar and amplify content assets (articles / social media / whitepapers / email marketing / webinars / blogs / videos / events) through an integrated marketing mix in leading trade publications and other resources;
- Lead, organise and manage client engagement/ employee engagement events and measure success in terms of ROI and engagement rates
- Develop internal communications assets for GTS (newsletters, town hall materials)
- Work closely with and manage key internal stakeholders effectively - Group Heads, brand marketing, compliance, finance;
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 12 years' experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the financial services industry;
- Knowledge of transaction services products, specific knowledge in Trade Finance, Cash Management and Working Capital Management will be an advantage;
- Possess a track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies and initiatives across an integrated marketing mix;
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects with strong project management skills - manage schedules, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure;
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.