SVP, Head of Infrastructure - BigData, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels Responsibilities
- Participate as a technical leader, driving the infrastructure evaluation and implementation for Big Data.
- Responsible for creating an effective technical strategy and ensuring continued leading-edge capacity and performance of ADA systems. Ensures our systems are ready to perform.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of determinism, latency and throughput of our systems, through refinement of existing technology stacks, and by incorporating the latest technical advances in both hardware and software.
- Ensure that ADA systems can operate at the highest level of performance and efficiency on premise and in cloud
- Work across business and technical resources, and with Vendors and other partners to identify, test, validate and influence the development of evolving and emerging technologies.- Manage vendors to provide the IT infrastructure facilities.- Manage vendors to provide the IT infrastructure facilities.Manage vendors to provide the IT infrastructure facilities.
- Provide support to existing infrastructure and ensure compliance with business / operational requirements.
- Participate in specifying Scope of Work, Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreement and the evaluation / selection of vendors and / or solutions.
- Develop and maintain good stakeholder relationships among users, vendor and Institutions' Senior Management.
- Demonstrate, recommend, and develop features and capabilities for our systems and platforms to take advantage of additional performance, scalability and resiliency.
- 15+ years of experience in software architecture and engineering roles
- Experience in IT infrastructure with specific knowledge of Data Infrastructure
- Thorough understanding of the financial markets
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Applying Agile development practices to regulated industries
- Relevant years of hands-on experience in project management of large-scale technical projects.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- People, result, and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and manage different groups of stakeholders.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.