SVP, Vickers Institutional Technology Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Information
Promotes the Agile mindset and acts as an effective change agent for Agile teams and senior leadership to improve the effectiveness of the most complex development and business efforts by facilitating improved Agile adoption and maturity across the enterprise. Works with the teams and executives to help transform an entire portfolio by observing, evaluating, and implementing changes to solve organizational and cultural impediments. Develops strategies to enable the Agile transformation of a program or portfolio while implementing best practices across the enterprise. Responsibilities
- Mentors Executives, Managers and Development Leads in managing efforts consistent with the Agile Manifesto. Promotes and challenges others to foster teamwork and use disciplined Agile approaches for developing quality software.
- Coaches 5 or more teams simultaneously by directly observing team activities, guides them through Agile discovery and learning, provides general and role-based training, and helps raise and solve impediments.
- Coaches/Facilitates business leads in lean thinking and development of Minimal Viable Products (MVP); Coaches Release Train Engineers, Product Management, Epic Owners at the program level, and coaches Scrum Masters and other team leads on their respective functions within an Agile team.
- Facilitates program retrospectives (teams and management).
- Acts as an enterprise thought leader; develops creative ways to embed Agile ceremonies, practices and values across development teams.
- Raises recurring/widely observed issues and bottlenecks to stakeholders; develops and implements comprehensive solutions.
- Coaches organization through change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limit team productivity and quality, and develops strategy for Agile tooling.
- Develops enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content; translates industry best practices into actionable recommendations.
- Develops and monitors metrics to track progress of Agile adoption and maturity to aid in accelerating overall Agile transformation efforts.
8+ years of agile software development. 5+ years as an Agile Coach applying several industry best practices. 4+ years tailoring solutions to complex efforts for leaders. Experience using Rally, Jira, & LeanKit
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
Track record of entering an organization, assessing existing agile capability at the Team and Program level, and then architecting and implementing an agile transformation strategy intended to develop and mature agile capability and mindset Demonstrated experience working with Sr. Management to standup a continuous improvement strategy spanning Team, Program and Leadership to improve organizational efficiency and create a culture based on continuous learning Demonstrated experience scaling initiatives leveraging modern agile frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS or DAD Proven experience "training from the back of the room" as well as on a one-to-one basis on agile implementation frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), roles and responsibilities in an agile organization, agile engineering practices as well as product ownership Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.