SVP / VP, Application Development Lead/Solution Architect, Risk Platform, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Drive a target and consistent application architecture across the enterprise and different platforms in the bank.
- Develop and document architecture specifications that serve as the reference for engineering and execution
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with development teams to implement them.
- Create a platform roadmap to cloud native architecture. Ensure adoption and implementation of roadmap through team work
- Ensure that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles. Act as the bridge between Enterprise / Application Architecture and Delivery.
- Create deployment strategies for existing and new services based on business objectives.
- Document and create reusable architecture and design specifications.
- Provide strategic and tactical solutions for technical issues.
- Assist in creating a multi-cloud strategy for designing, developing and deploying applications in a platform agnostic model that can be commonly used across multi cloud platforms
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Overall experience of 10 -12 years in software development with at least 5+ years' experience in solution design and architecture
- Deep End-to-End Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack, Front-End technologies, Middleware, Databases (SQL & No SQL), Data Warehouses, RESTful APIs
- Experienced in streaming technology including frameworks such as Kafka
- Experienced working in a cloud native work environment, spring cloud data, Spring Security, oAuth, service monitoring on cloud, PaaS environment such as Pivotal
- Deep knowledge and experience in Cloud Native/ API / Micro-services, Agile / Dev-Ops, CI / CD technologies and best practises
- Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability and Availability
- Strong communication skills & ability to engagement senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates etc.
- Excellent problem analysis skills. Innovative and creative in developing solutions
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on, Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives
- Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills