SVP / VP, Cloud DevOps Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Engineer CI/CT/CD pipeline that is optimized to run within minutes
- Enforce best practices in code quality and release/deployment process to achieve near zero production incidents.
- Build manage and various development, test and production environments, required for effective release management. Deliver single click deployment to all environments.
- Design, build and maintain continuous integration, testing and deployment (CI/CT/CD) pipeline for microservices, middleware, web, Android mobile and iOS mobile apps.
- Collaborate with architects, development engineers and system administrators to provision and maintain the platform infrastructure both on premise as well as cloud (for development, test and production environments).
- Build and maintain system and application health check and house-keeping jobs.
- Troubleshoot system and connectivity errors and follow up with administrators, vendors or other teams for timely resolution.
- Develop, maintain and document best practices in source control management and infrastructure as code.
- Build test and manage the implementation of new application solutions at enterprise scale, leveraging the latest automation and DevOps technologies to minimize support overhead and re-work while streamlining the deployment and upgrade processes.
- Track, maintain and renew infrastructure, web and mobile application certificates, signing keys, key-stores and profiles.
- Track, enforce and maintain code quality, security and performance reports.
- Identify improvement areas and engage the required stakeholders to successful implement the changes.
- Keep track of evolving technologies and perform proof of concept integrations for successful platform integrations as per roadmap.
- Maintain platform collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Hands-on experience with multiple CI/CD tools
- Understanding of test and build automation frameworks for web and mobile front-ends and backend
- Must have experience in working in end-to-end delivery and cloud native tools
- Must have experience in delivering complex projects in a cross-geography setup
- Must have 8+ years of technology delivery experience with at least 5 in CI/CD space
- Build Dev Ops culture within the delivery cells
- Technical Lead experience in all aspects of technology like business applications, middleware, database technology, best practices, quality improvements and productivity improvements.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills and ability to solve unstructured problem and challenge status quo
- Experience with development and socializing of business case and conducting product roadshow
- Experience in developing and presenting solutions & design to design review boards. Ability to present to C-level executives
- Render consulting and technical support services on project implementation to the project team
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Certification in AWS is an added advantage
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Capable to handle multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, partner and vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive "can do" attitude.
- Business understanding in vendor or/and operator/service provider environment
- Experience in Bank / Financial Institution Systems would be favorable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.