SVP / VP, Principal Application Security Specialist, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Enhance Mobile Security practice and its integration to DevSecOps platform
- Enhance the Mobile security practice by improving the mobile security automation. Develop new mobile security tests. Evaluate tools, if required, to improve the banks mobile security.
- Provide advisory on application security to development teams
- Evaluate new technologies to improve application security
- More than 5 years' experience in Application Security
- Hands on experience in mobile security
- Experienced trainer in Application Security
- Experience in Penetration testing
- Experience integrating tools/process to DevSecOps platform
- Demonstrated commitment to evidence they see things through from initiation through to completion with pride
- Demonstrated responsibility, dependability of own word
- Honest and ethical
- Understanding when to go the extra mile for self and team
- Planned, showing foresight, able to set time for reflection for self and for team/stakeholders
- Respectful of the organisation time and cost and of function, the value it brings and knowing when to push people or not for the greater good.
- Balanced character of approachability, listener and shaper
- Open to new ideas and prepared to innovate - showing flexibility
- Takes initiative - understands the broader picture whilst maintaining priorities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.